Joining the Alliance is a smart business decision for anyone involved in the home care industry in Massachusetts. Our membership year runs from July 1 to June 30, but you may join at any time.
Please note that these PDF forms are now interactive; complete them on your computer, then either print and mail it to us, or save and attached in an email.
There are four kinds of membership:
For companies who provide home care services – both medical and supportive – in Massachusetts.
- Listing in our print and online directories;
- Free application to our Agency Accreditation Program;
- Access to group purchasing programs;
- Discounts on Alliance events & teleconferences;
- Access to email and industry groups
- Access to the Alliance's advocacy services; and
- Subscriptions to our weekly email newsletters.
New Agency Members' dues are pro-rated quarterly and begin at $800/yr for private duty agencies and at $1,850/yr for Medicare certified agencies. For details, download our Guide to Member Benefits.
For companies that provide supporting services and products that support the home care industry.
Allied Basic Package ($750)
- Member discount to exhibit at the annual New England Home Care and Hospice Conference & Trade Show (~$400 savings; visit www.nehcc.com for details)
- 5% off advertising in the Home Health Resource Directory and weekly newsletters
- Company listing in our print & online directories, by service lines
- Up to three subscriptions for you and your staff to our weekly e-newsletters
- Ability to participate in Alliance networking groups and e-mail discussion groups
- Ability to run for the Alliance Board of Directors
Allied Plus Package ($1,250)
- Two complimentary tickets to the Alliance’s Innovations Showcase & Annual Meeting
- Priority/First notice to sponsor major Alliance events
- One complimentary guest post on the Alliance’s blog
- Any two of the following (please indicate):
- A 20-minute presentation at an Alliance committee/networking group (topic subject to approval; limited number of spots available, first-come, first-served)
- One Product/Service of the Month spotlight in our educational newsletter
- Sponsor one online member poll or survey
- Alliance promotion of one promotional webinar/event offered by your company
For any sole proprietor who services the home care industry and is not affiliated with an organization that is eligible for Agency or Allied membership. Educational institutions may have a designated representative join as an Individual Member.
- Listing in the next issue of our Resource Directory
- Subscriptions to our email newsletters;
- Discounts on Alliance events and teleconferences, exhibiting, and advertising opportunities.
New Individual Members may join at any time for $250; dues are not prorated. For details, download our Guide to Member Benefits.