The Foundation for Home Health has partnered with Barbara Citarella of RBC Limited to develop a comprehensive Emergency Preparedness Manual for Home Health Agencies and Hospices to comply with the CMS Emergency Preparedness Regulations.
Table of Contents:
1. Home Care & Hospice's Role in Emergency Disaster
2. Emergency Disaster Planning
3. Sample Emergency Preparedness Plan
4. Patient Tools
5. Infection Control & Prevention
6. Biological, Chemical Agents/Radiological Emergencies
7. Pandemic Influenza
Addendum A: Hazard Vulnerability Analysis
Addendum B: COOP Plan Template
Addendum C: Acronyms
The Manual is compiled into a binder that includes a number of model documents. This purchase also includes a CD with customizable forms and templates.